Monday, October 8, 2012

We are are called

We are all called to preach the word of God. That does not mean we are all ordained ministers with a college education. If we are saved by the blood of Jesus we are ordained ministers of Christ. We are to teach the word. Not always by speaking the bible but by living the bible. It is our actions that people follow.
A lot of people will not listen when you talk about the bible. They will tune you out. But they do watch you.

When someone knows you are a christian they watch your actions. (Some are watching to see if you mess up. So be careful) Sometimes your action are more important then words. I know some ministers that preach a good word. But take them away from the church building I wish I never knew them. There are a lot of great ministers That I personally know. They are the same no matter were I see them. I have a lot of christian friends that are the same. I strive to be like them. I don't want anyone to look at me and say "She is different on Sunday". I want (Do you know that women ? She is the same every where I see her. Always with a smile and a kind word  or helping hand.) That can not be done by only being a christian one day a week.
Preaching the word: Means take what you learned on Sunday while worshiping the Lord, and apply it to your every day living. A True Christian is the same 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Have a Blessed day!
This is the day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it:  Ps. 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment